Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Complete 3 Projects By Dec. 31, 2017   Quilting Challenges

Started Oct-2 by MarciainMD; 4716 views.
In reply toRe: msg 2
Suze (casuzenn)

Nov-3

I think I am going to change #3 to fix Sis`s quilt. ...After almost two weeks of stitching steadily every night before I would go to sleep . ...I am done with  what I am going to get done. ...have  to see how long it takes her to notice!

latterberry

Nov-3

I did get 4 more charity  baby/kid quilts finished for my bonuses. Several still to go!

MarciainMD

Nov-3

I'm sure she'll be thrilled.  Let us know her reaction when she sees the repairs.

MarciainMD

Nov-3

Well done Lynne!  I'm still plugging away on a twin size Project Linus quilt.  I feel like it's taking me forever to get it finished, but I'll soon be there.

latterberry

Nov-3

Well, mine were just baby sized and the tops were already done so it didn't take long.  You have a lot more real estate to cover! 

MarciainMD

Nov-3

I'm just glad I'm not trying to get a king size done!  I've made 4 king quilts and that's enough for a while!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Nov-3

Haven't been working on my last project on the list.  Christmas projects have delayed it.   Still hope to finish it.  My DD wants a rag quilt and I found great fabric to make an apron for my DGD who wants to be a chef and is taking culinary classes in high school.

MarciainMD

Nov-3

Christmas presents are always fun to work on.  Let me know whenever you finish one and I'll add it to your list as a bonus project.

I am working on my challenge for the retreat and making good progress. Can't really talk about any details. 

I also laid out the parts for the tree of life quilt yesterday and hope to cut out the background fabric next week and start piecing to blocks, right there are block units.

I still have no idea what my 3rd project will be.

MarciainMD

Nov-3

It's so hard to not talk about the challenge project.  I'm so pleased with mine but have to keep my fingers off the keyboard so as to not give it away.smile