Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PRAYERS, PLEASE   General Discussion

Started Oct-13 by marjeet (marjeretired); 1330 views.

Came home today after 4 weeks in the hospital. I think if they hadn't let him loose the entire 7th floor staff would have resigned. Have to get him back on his regular meds and get him over to his doctor in west Fort Worth (which is  some 70 miles from us!) and also get him an appointment with my doctor in Greenville because he has a wonderful new facility with a major physical therapy team.

SWQUILTER

Nov-8

So sorry to hear this, Marje - hope things start to improve for him soon.

Goodness, what a trial for you both, glad to hear he is able to go home.

Will continue praying! Hope he gets better soon!

So sorry. Of course we will be in prayer. 

bornblesse2

Nov-9

Wow, it has been a long haul for you both to get to this point!   Blessings with the next steps.   Prayers coming ....

YDritch

Nov-9

So glad to hear DH is home again.  Now the real work starts for you.  Please take care of yourself so that you can take care of him.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Nov-10

Oh, Marje, 4 weeks is a long hospital stay.  Hope it wasn't too far from you.  Prayers for you both.

mxkittens

Nov-14

Hugs and prayers coming your way dear!

SHARONAE44

Nov-24

OOO~ so sorry, Marjeet. Hope that he is much better by now.

Sharon in Arizona.

Should have read to the end. Glad that he is home now. I hope that he will continue to improve.  I know that you are happier with him at home. Making those daily visits is very draining.

S in AZ

• Edited November 24, 2017 5:41 pm  by  SHARONAE44