Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Bonnie Hunter's Challenge   General Discussion

Started Oct-31 by Mel Harris (MelHarris1); 2587 views.
Lothlorien93

Nov-22

Surprisingly I had all the colors I needed..they are washed & pressed with my recipe for best press. I'll do as many as I can for each part...My L/E for the mystery is my Lozenges challenge...7 rows together so far.

Debra in Ma.

MarciainMD

Nov-22

That will make a beautiful quilt!

Lothlorien93

Nov-22

Thank you Marcia...

What is it with delphi? Every time I post a comment here I get a friend request from men I don't know or want to know..

MarciainMD

Nov-22

Are you contacted by the men here on the forum?  I've never heard of a problem like that.

I will be watching from the sidelines. I love your lozenges quilt.

Lothlorien93

Nov-22

Have no idea where on Delphi they are from.

Lothlorien93

Nov-22

Thank you sweet Ami...I appreciate that.

rsinn

Nov-22

Debra,  good to see you here.  Your L/E is looking good.  I'm going to be doing Bonnie's mystery too.  I have all my fabrics ready to start on Friday.   This will be my second Bonnie mystery.  As far as a L/E for this I'll probably just use the pieces for the border on a baby quilt I'm working on.    Here's my fabric ready to go.

tuckyquilter

Nov-22

I'm doing the 2017 Bonnie Hunter mystery.  I LOVE Mystery quilts.  I've done two of her's and four Debbie Caffrey ones.   I will normally go with the colors.

BUT I use what I have in my possession FIRST and if absolutely necessary I will buy. This I got out of two new bags of scraps friends gave me at sewing group in Sept & early Oct.  I have more now, from additional scrap bags.  I took a quick look "through" my clear bins of yardage etc and I do believe I'm good to go.  

Plus I'm going to a two day sew-in at a friend's home that hosts a small group for the guild.  We call ourselves "the Bonnie Lassies".  So not only do I get to make the quilt, I'll be having a party at the same time.   We'll be sharing our fabric for each clue.  We did that last year.  Worked out really well, and saved us all money in the long run.