Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I'm looking for this free Timeless Treasures pattern   General Discussion

Started Nov-2 by sueinIL; 633 views.
sueinIL

Nov-2

I found a pattern on pinterest that has me chasing my tail!  It is described as a free pattern from Timeless Treasures/Tonga Treats called"Morse Code."  It's a jelly roll pattern, but , while I can find references to it in blogs and in google searches, I haven't been able to find the actual pattern to download.  It seems to have been a popular quilt in 2015, so the 2 years might be the reason I can't find it anymore.  Because it was a free downloadable pattern, I'm hoping someone here has a copy of it: there are color strips of jelly roll in the middle, with  alternating 2 1/2" squares of background and the same color off to the right and left of the strip, making it look like they have "broken off" of the main strip.  Pretty simple design but a nice way to use up a random jelly roll.  Searches keep looping me back to the pinterest picture, but it doesn't connect me to anything active.  I hope that since it is--or was--a free download, someone will have a print out, or can direct me to a site that still offers the pattern.

Thanks for any help you can provide

Sue in IL

sueinIL

Nov-2

Marcia, thank you so very much!  This is the picture that every site looped back to, but I could never "open."  You've gotten my day off to a great start!

Sue in IL

MarciainMD

Nov-2

sueinIL said:

You've gotten my day off to a great start!

Good!  And you've given me another quilt for my list!  I like that pattern.

sueinIL

Nov-2

I was wondering if you had already made it.  I like it, too!  There is a line of Kaffe Fassett fabric in bright tropical oranges and yellows that I think would be a good fit for the pattern.  Nice that we were able to help each other out!  As Judy in Ohio's sig says, "Professional Enabler."

Sue in IL

MarciainMD

Nov-2

sueinIL said:

"Professional Enabler."

yep!

CC (ccase5)

Nov-2

that is cute. thanks so much.
MarciainMD

Nov-3

You're welcome! 

mynabird

Nov-6

That is so pretty and bright! Myna

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Nov-6

WOW!  you are *good*!  :-)

Sometimes, there is nothing like a good Quest.   Thanks for providing the link.  Although I certainly don't NEED another pattern to sew up, it's always good to have options.  :-)