Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tool carrier done - blog post   Show and Tell

Started Nov-5 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 738 views.

I did a lengthy write up on one of my blogs if you are interested on more details.  See here: https://deeintex.blogspot.com/

Judy (DJZMOM)

Nov-5

Wow!  That's terrific!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Nov-5

Dee, that is absolutely *awesome*.  A *fantastic* creation.

It is one of the most satisfying achievements .. to be able to bring to existence something that fits your requirements (more or less) exactly.  Sure you might think of some extra little "thing" that would make your tool pouch even more handy .. but, by golly! ... you have made a wonderful, wonderful organizer!    WELL DONE!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Nov-5

and how long before it's commercially available?   (running and ducking for cover ....)

MarciainMD

Nov-5

That looks wonderful and extremely useful.  Good for you!!

judyinohio

Nov-5

You have created a marvelous "traveling tote" for yourself. 

Do not leave it alone in a room with Pirate who is known for nefarious deeds.

Midkid5

Nov-5

Dee

Your tool kit looks awesome, and it's great you that you could custom make it to work for you.

I like the fabric too

Jo

I am off to check it out on your blog.  It looks really nice. My bet is that it is an entire sewing room in a tote.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Nov-5

I read your blog.  Sounds complex.  I looks nice and very useful.  I look forward to seeing it at the retreat.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Nov-5

Waitaminit!!!!!   I'm READING this!!

I do believe I have been disrespected!