Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Do Any Forum Members Order Medications From Canada?   Off-Topic Chat

Started Nov-16 by judyinohio; 295 views.
judyinohio

Nov-16

This is certainly way off topic.

I want to use a pricey medication to treat toenail fungus.  (Okay, so I am vain about my toes. It's one part of my body that doesn't look old ... my toes are actually skinny and young looking but after all these years of gardening the dirt must have done a number on my toenails.  LOL)

Jublia is very highly recommended as being quick and effective and yet it is highly priced; over $600 for a tiny little bottle of drops to spread on my toenails. I've priced it at Canadian pharmacies and the price is much more reasonable. I've never shopped online at Canadian pharmacies before.

Any recommendations from forum members?  Words of wisdom?

bornblesse2

Nov-16

I order my restasis from Canada.  I have a three month script....the big draw back is it takes a really long time to arrive.  I’m taking 4 to 6 weeks.  But my 3 months really last me more like 5 months.

judyinohio

Nov-17

Thanks for your helpful information, Ellen. 

I was stunned by how much money I am going to save by ordering this pricey fungus medication through the site I chose. I was also a wee bit stunned by how complicated it was to set up my account but I survived. LOL

bornblesse2

Nov-17

Yea, I hAd some trouble getting it all set up.... and then had to phone to confirm my order and identity.   But it has worked fine since.   My meds come from India or somewhere and take 5 weeks, but the price break is worth it!

judyinohio

Nov-17

I did not have to use the phone for anything.  My medication will be coming from Manitoba. I am using this service for the one medication (fungus killer for my toenails) which is not really essential for my overall well-being so if it takes a long time to get here that's OK.  The price in the US market was just ridiculously high and that's why I decided to venture into trying the international scene for the first time.

CC (ccase5)

Nov-18

Oh what was that stuff I got for my husband? Grrr. can't think of it. the podiatrist's office sold it to me. small white box with maybe red print. seems it had a number for the name. anyway, it worked great for him and he'd tried T or Tea Tree Oil and others.