Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Anybody want some Virginia Tech fabric?   General Discussion

Started Nov-16 by JulietDeltaOscar (fixin2quilt); 197 views.

FREE TO A GOOD QUILTING HOME -- I got a few pieces of Virginia Tech fabric in a grab bag of scraps.  Two different maroon fabrics and one white.  Seems to be 100% cotton suitable for quilting or other sewing project(s).  If anyone is interested, send me an answer to this message and I will post photos and measurements tomorrow.  Going to bed now.  

Judy (DJZMOM)

Nov-17

I saw your post and just interrogated DJ why he is not applying there!  Then I was going to ask to have it.  But he is more interested in Georgia Tech because they are stronger in aeronautical engineering.  So I guess I'll have to leave it to someone else.  hehehe

Has he checked New Mexico Tech. They are awesome. That is where Sarah is going. 

Judy (DJZMOM)

Nov-18

Thanks!  Does she like it there?  Sorry...  my brain is old...  what is her major?

Sarah is currently a biomedical engineer major but is switching to a 5 year straight biology which will give her a masters. I know they have astronomy courses but not sure what. The school has got a amazing rep with major companies that recruit their students. It is also known for being hard as well.

On a side note my dad was an astronomy professor. His area was astrophysics.