Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 499478 views.
judyinohio

12/8/17

Annalee looks like a wonderful helper and you are so lucky to have her next door.  I'm jealous!!

Please keep posting photos of your work so we can enjoy seeing your creative efforts and your assistant over the weeks and months ahead.

rsinn

12/8/17

Welcome to the forum Donna.  This is a friendly bunch so feel free to jump in the conversation.  Your granddaughter is adorable. 

Keep posting about your progress and we'll keep cheering you on.  Oh and if you hit a snag and want to rant, just come here and rant away  ......... 

Suze (casuzenn)

12/8/17

ooh Donna, those are terrific projects and congrats on having a little helper! She is a cutie! Welcome to the Forum!

5dogmom (CRISR5)

12/8/17

Donna,

Wonderful quilts and adorable helper.  The thought of doing all that applique frightens me.  <G>

Welcome!

Cris in MT

Midkid5

12/8/17

Donna

Welcome to the forum. Adorable DGD, enjoy her now as much as you can and don't blink because she will be a teenager involved in to many things to be able to fit you into her schedule without weeks of planning ahead of time.

i like your wall hanging.

Jo

Hi Donna and welcome to the forum. You have some great projects there.

Sewing with little kids us awesome. She is adorable and looks so excited.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

12/8/17

Welcome to the forum.  We love new members.  Be sure to keep posting pictures of your efforts.  We love that!  Doesn't sound like you are a new quilter, just new to the forum.  We hope you will post often.

bornblesse2

12/9/17

Donna, so glad you have joined us!  Your appliqués are wonderful!   Good job!

latterberry

12/9/17

Donna-- I just replied to you in another thread but welcome again!  You sure have been working on some beautiful quilts!  Your little DGD (darling granddaughter- we like to abbreviate here) is a sweetie.  What fun making quilts and memories with grandma.  And if you have lots of UFOs, you are right in there with the rest of us.  I believe we all have plenty of those!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

12/9/17

latterberry said:

I believe we all have plenty of those!

Except Judy in Ohio!