Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 472263 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1)

2/22/19

That stack should make a quilt!  I know you could probably duplicate that stack several times.

bornblesse2

2/22/19

Yes, I could!  Charity quilts!

lol, my bags of scrap blocks were the first things to be nabbed off the charity quilt table at retreat!  Maybe I will keep making blocks for others to put together at retreat and guild!

we will see!  I used the red you gave me for backing on these blocks!

Many of you have already seen this on my Facebook today but I figured I ought to share here as well.

Mishii

2/22/19

Good prices, fast shipping.  I buy by the roll.  I don't know how the packages compare pricing wise.

Mishii

2/22/19

That is so pretty!  Just lovely.

latterberry

2/23/19

Absolutely stunning!  Yes--please share on here because not all members are on Facebook.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

2/23/19

What did you use for the dragonfly wings?

I used some shimmery blue shear fabric that just had a cord through one end to make a cape that Myrtle has had in her dress up bin for about 8 years. She told me earlier this year she is way too old for that stuff now. I packed up their dress up box for our grandkids... which since one was just born in November they will be ready for in only another 2-3 years.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

2/25/19

Nice rescue of the fabric.  Dress up box will be short one cape or just have a shorter cape.