Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 604145 views.
Suze (casuzenn)

12/16/17

I remember you starting those...inspired me to start one of my own..only I don't have the right ruler...bah...I have the fabric pinned together along the stripes..

once i either get the right ruler or figure out how to cut it with the ones I have, I should be in business!!

Sounds like a project to retreat. Bet you can get it figured out there.

I kinda remember them too - thought they looked familiar.  

In reply toRe: msg 200
CozyQuilts

12/17/17

I got started on Annalee's Churn Dash eye spy quilt today.  Have the pieces cut and 4 blocks made already.  They are 8 inches and that means that the half square triangles are only 1.5 inches.  Well, I don't feel like making 160 tiny HST, so I improvised.  A friend gave me 3 gallon sized bags full of HST already sewn together so no all I have to do is cut them down to size.  Most of them are 2 inches, so very little trimming to do.  The quilt is very scrappy and I figure the corners don't have to match the side units.  Sew much freedom and using up stash!   They are turning out really cute. Still have the outside borders to do but that will come after all the blocks are made.

Time for bed,  Hope to get the top done tomorrow.

latterberry

12/17/17

Those eye spy blocks are darling!  I my have to borrow your idea.

MarciainMD

12/17/17

That will be a fun quilt!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

12/17/17

That should be a cut "I Spy".  I'm sure it will be enjoyed.

Midkid5

12/17/17

Those blocks will make a cute quilt.

Jo

rsinn

12/17/17

That will be adorable.