Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 608147 views.
MarciainMD

12/17/17

That will be a fun quilt!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

12/17/17

That should be a cut "I Spy".  I'm sure it will be enjoyed.

Midkid5

12/17/17

Those blocks will make a cute quilt.

Jo

rsinn

12/17/17

That will be adorable.

In reply toRe: msg 207
CozyQuilts

12/17/17

Thank you everyone!  

Now that we have run all our errands and the shopping is done, I can finally get in there and work on it some more!  At least that is the plan for the day!  relaxed

MarciainMD

12/17/17

I have my sewing room pretty much back together again and am continuing to work on a baby quilt for a friend's daughter.  The baby is coming by c-section this Wednesday so the quilt will be a little late.  I sandwiched and pinned it today and tomorrow I'll start quilting.  Then I want to make another quilt for my soon-to-be DGS and then another baby quilt for a gift.  All by the beginning of March!

In reply toRe: msg 209
CozyQuilts

12/17/17

I cleaned my room earlier this week, but it still looks like a cyclone hit it!  At least my floor is clean.  The table is piled high with whatever.  I have 2 quilts that I want to finish before Christmas,  nothing like a deadline to motivate a person!  grinning cold_sweat

bornblesse2

12/17/17

Lol, my sewing area is a mess also!  After cleaning up some fabric scraps and cutting them into charity quilt squares, today I put snaps on 24 sets of hygiene menstral pad kits for women in Haiti.   Glad to get those out of my house tomorrow!

but last night I did some hand sewing on my English pping Stars.  The one I’m working on is almost halfway sewn together.  Time to think about the fabric for my next one....

my sewing machine project is some 9 patches for my next shop project.  Pictures this week as I get it together!

Love your scrappy corner HST.