Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 605978 views.
tuckyquilter

5/12/20

Great use of your scraps.

bornblesse2

5/12/20

Yes, and I really like to sew something mindless as I go from seam to seam on a current project rather them just a scrap of fabric.  I like ending on fabric and have less threads around.

I finally got some photos of my finished carpenters wheel quilt top tonight, late evening sun is so beautiful on bright colors! I got it posted on my blog https://enchantingquilts.com I wish I could quilt this as I love quilting best and this has so much potential for beautiful designs with feathers and such..............it will just have to wait till I am reunited with my longarm. In the meantime I will just keep working on making more clothes and a few quilt projects.

Suze (casuzenn)

5/13/20

wow...LOVE the carpenter's wheel....turned out really bright and beautiful.

and the jacket..it is timeless! looks really good on you....

Suze (casuzenn) said:

wow...LOVE the carpenter's wheel

Thanks Suze, I love black and brights.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

5/13/20

judyinohio said:

overseas mail is airmail these days.

I know but this has to go through an FPO(military) so not sure how long things are taking these days.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

5/13/20

bornblesse2 said:

I should have enough to sew together while at retreat get-away in June!

Good plan to finish another UFO.  I was working on several before I was diverted to masks.  Only the 2 child's masks to make and then back to moving some quilts out of the sewing room!

bornblesse2

5/13/20

I HAVE to make that baby quilt at retreat!  July is just around the corner.  I just have no idea what to do on this one.

Msg 3006.3799 deleted
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

5/14/20

My next Hollow Cube.