Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 387111 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1)

Apr-6

Glad the post office didn't fail.

Judy you got it spot on. It is a small item and will be on display close and personal on a table and a beautiful finish like that would be amazing. Wonder if she will accept the challenge.

judyinohio

Apr-6

I am sure Dee is capable of controlling the fabric for the challenge. The issue is the cat ... Ranger the most adorable kitty in Texas might find loops on a small quilt just too irresistible.

I can see the gleam in his eye. But he might be slowing down in his old age ....

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Apr-6

judyinohio said:

But he might be slowing down in his old age ....

... much like us all.  :-)

He has his moments.  We had to put the quilt cover back on the new sofa, he was doing crazy cat one evening and started to claw the corner.  Though I'm thinking he had ulterior motives, his new favorite spot is on the quilt of course.  Maybe that was his intent all along.

judyinohio

Apr-7

Yes, Mom, the new sofa rubbed his fur the wrong way crying_cat_face (or had an odor that was peculiar to his sensitive nose pouting_cat) and you were too ignorant to understand his feline needs. smirk_cat

NanaSuz

Apr-7

Judy,

Thanks so much for the Donna Jordan link. I am having so much fun watching her tutorials. She takes her time and does a wonderful job.

NanaSuz

judyinohio

Apr-7

Watching Donna Jordan tutorials is like the  proverbial "eating potato chips" joke .... you can't watch just one of them.

One video leads to another video leads to another video and next thing you know you are digging into your stash and making a list of things you don't have and off on another quilting adventure.

At least the quilting hobby isn't fattening.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Apr-7

judyinohio said:

At least the quilting hobby isn't fattening.

HA!!!    Sitting for hours on end without exercising?  Snacking on empty calorie foods?   

Or maybe my scale is just broken?  yeah, *that* must be it.  :-)

judyinohio

Apr-7

Speak for yourself, dear Pirate.  wink