Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 502968 views.
judyinohio

5/21/21

Thank you, Viola. Don't have any deadlines so I'm just moseying along with both projects ...

judyinohio

5/21/21

I look forward to seeing your big green star.

I'm also dying to see how you quilted Dee's quilt.

judyinohio

5/21/21

Do you mean I'm an enabler of scrap quilts, too? 

After all these years of encouraging people to spend money I must be slowing down.  stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)

5/21/21

It looks amazing. I was painting cabinets all day today but promise to post photos this weekend.

latterberry

5/22/21

Your string blocks look fantastic!  I will be anxious to see the finished quilt and it looks like the way you got those 5 blocks done so quickly, it won't take you long at all.  You are sure to whittle down your red and neutral stash.

latterberry

5/22/21

judyinohio said:

ust moseying along with both projects ...

I am very impressed that you are working on more than 1 thing at a time.  You are beginning to come over to the dark side.

judyinohio

5/22/21

After hanging out with online quilting forum people since 1993 I guess I was bound to get infected with the idea that I could work on two projects at the same time and not have my brain explode.

The concept of  working  on two projects at one time goes against what my DM taught me but I guess at my age I am allowed to violate one of my mother's rules. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye 

I still tidy up my sewing space most evenings, though.

viola (sissly4)

5/22/21

It is 67 degree here in Sun City.They are saying by Thursday it will be 100. I hope it will not be to hot when I will leave.We pick up the truck Thurs evening.Maybe we can load early in the morning and get out before it get to hot.

viola (sissly4)

5/22/21

Why are you painting cabinets when you are selling?