Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 507009 views.

well no - the house has been put on hold for now- trying to build right now is just too crazy.  But I will likely trade it out with either the one in the living room or outside our bedroom.

That looks so good. Now every time you sit at the machine you can enjoy it!

Definitely.  Just wish the box didn't stick up so far.  I might see about raising the rod if I don't decide to put it in another room.  Your check just went to the mail box with DH, BTW.  Pretty sad when I don't want to leave the house even to drive up the road 10 minutes.  I'm turning into a hermit.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

6/4/21

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3) said:

Pretty sad when I don't want to leave the house even to drive up the road 10 minutes.  I'm turning into a hermit.

I've noticed the same thing about myself!  Mr. Pirate actually enjoys grocery shopping, so he does all of that.  He asks every time if there is anything special I want, whether it's at the grocery store or not.  And if the item (non-crafty!) is elsewhere, he'll happily motor on over to the other store to get it.

Some days I'm doing good to walk down our driveway to the mailbox!

I don't even go down the driveway to the mailbox every single day.  Sometimes I skip one or two days.  And my driveway isn't even that long!  I have always been kind of a homebody, but the last 1.5 years has made me more of a hermit too.  

haha!  That's how I look when I walk down the driveway too.  

NanaSuz

6/4/21

Dee, your quilt is beautiful. It deserves a place of honor and now you can enjoy all the hard work.

Good job.

NanaSuz