Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 470810 views.
judyinohio

Jun-29

Thank you, Cris. The pantograph work was indeed a pain in the patooty but fortunately it was only a couch quilt ... wink

judyinohio

Jun-29

What's the next project?

Lynne, you are such a nag! stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye  I'm still working on the reds and neutrals HST thing, what I'm calling the barberpole quilt.

Plus I bought a cute kit featuring a Moda panel, a quickie cheater panel thing featuring all the Moda solids that should be easy and fun to play with.   https://www.fatquartershop.com/spectrum-quilt-kit  

It's a real no-brainer, small and easy to work with, except that it came with a hideous bubble-gum pink for the border that absolutely will have to be replaced.

Midkid5

Jun-29

Can not imagine having the patience to place that many pins.  It is gorgeous like something of royalty.

Jo

Suze (casuzenn)

Jun-29

wowzers! that is looking incredible....

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jun-29

Oh!  I did want to explicitly let you know that I will take *exceptional* care of this magnificent quilt,  Dee.  Just to allay any concerns on your part.

Your quilt looks great Judy. Love the over the sofa pose, now you can go get a good book and curl up under the quilt for a good read.

judyinohio

Jun-29

Yes, that's what I do, Ami, but it frequently turns into a good nap ...

very nice.  I love your fabrics.  isn't that a great pattern.  I love those blocks that look so different when put together.

latterberry

Jun-30

I forgot about that one.  And there is the scrappy 16 patch one, plus the new kit.  We really have brought you over to the dark side!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jul-1

Very interesting, Dee.  I'll definitely use this method.  She's right.  It is cheaper and I always have Dawn.  I've been using Color Catchers.