Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 456448 views.
Msg 3006.5556 and the next 2 deleted
Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Jul-28

Herb, I’m a moderator here and am not sure what you’re trying to do but you made several posts in a row that appear to be blank. I deleted the others. 

oooo, I just was wondering around her "store".  12 Christmas tress & 12 snowflakes!  They are so pretty.  I'm showing great restraint.  I'm going to wait until I embroider some of the applique blocks that are done (I have 5 complete now).  And see how it goes, if I enjoy it or not.  If I do, I'm going to treat myself with one of those collections.  Her instructions appear very complete and I like supporting an artist as long as it doesn't cost an arm & a leg.  grinning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LXGm3EBdEM

bornblesse2

Jul-28

Wow Lynne, that is excellent!  Good to you for getting on the accomplishment band wagon!

although,  just got 2 charity tops together today.  I didn’t make the blocks, but put them together.  I only have a pic of the smaller one….

latterberry

Jul-29

Thank you so much for the pattern! I saved it to my Pintrest account and see it in my future.  I'll have to go fishing in my novelties.  I always have to make one block and keep it pinned on the wall directly behind my sewing machine.  Otherwise I can really mess up the placement of the parts of the blocks.  For some reason I can get pinwheels going not all the same direction if I don't have the block to look at.

Hmmmm.. I have a healthy amount of  bright polka dots in various sizes. I may audition those and see what I think.

latterberry

Jul-29

I really like you charity quilt!  Where do you donate them to?  I favor that pinwheel in the churn dash block.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jul-29

The inside is busy enough that I think it just needs a simple plain border, like  a picture frame, to set off the center.