Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 445953 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1)

Aug-1

Wow, Ami, you are making progress.  You will make your house so lovely that you won't want to move out.wink

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Aug-1

Cathy (cacnurse1) said, in reference to all the home improvement stuff that Ami has been doing:

You will make your house so lovely that you won't want to move out

That certainly was my first thought!

Well either way we are getting so much done that if we don't sell it will be really nice. I am still focusing on getting rid of stuff in either case.

I'm so proud of myself.  I'm remaking a very old Christmas tree skirt into a round table topper.  And I forced myself to not be lazy with the quilting.  I did ruler work and hooked feathers.  Came out pretty well.  Now I'm hand stitching facing down on the 20 points around the edge.  No way I was going to do regular binding.  The original tree skirt was made in 1984 for our 1st Christmas.   More pictures when complete.

Cris, just tried to email you and it bounced back.  Did I type it wrong?

5dogmom (CRISR5)

Aug-2

Dee,

I may have given it to you incorrectly.  The final part is  "really" bresnan.net. 

Sorry for the confusion.

Cris in MT

tuckyquilter

Aug-2

I'm still working my way through the billions of UFO's I've had lying about for way to long.  Currently have 7 in the garage ready for quilting (favorite machine for this having a spa day) and have 4 more being basted by friends in a group.  This one has been around since 2017 I think.  Just needs a border which is cut and ready. Size will end up 42 x 54.  Unless I put second border on to enlarge just a bit.  Most of my quilts go to charities for kids.