Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 532188 views.
Midkid5

Aug-15

I have a piece of fabric with a bear with each letter of alphabet that I was thinking the strips would work with.  Thanks for letting me know where it came from.

Jo

Another block done.  I learned some new tricks for satin stitch embroidery from the NeedlesNThread.com site.  The ornaments are not ALL perfect but at least two of them are - perfectly round and smooth.  And the rest are pretty close.  Better than if I had done it the old way!  

5dogmom (CRISR5)

Aug-16

They all look gorgeous to me, Dee!

Cris in MT

Mishii

Aug-16

Every block looks absolutely fantastic!

thanks Sharon.  I'm having fun.  I am starting to enjoy the embroidery a bit, getting the hang of it.  I'm working on the poinsetta now and it looks pretty cool.  Glad you guys don't mind seeing the agonizing process, each block.

Well I have enjoyed watching your progress. There I a lot of work in each one.

Suze (casuzenn)

Aug-16

don't mind a bit! very interesting to see your progress...

viola (sissly4)

Aug-16

I think it look quiet nice. I enjoy seeing your work.

judyinohio

Aug-16

I'm enjoying seeing your progress very much. In my case, it is kind of a trip down memory lane and perhaps it is the same for others.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Aug-17

Pictures of your blocks with the embroidery are inspiring.  It's been a long time since I've done any.