Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 502822 views.
latterberry

Oct-23

Super duper bright and cheery little quilt you made!  I see some empty space at the top of the photo so you have room for another.

judyinohio

Oct-23

I'm ignoring you, Lynne. 

I'm not allowed to climb ladders any more.

latterberry

Oct-23

I'm sure your lovely daughter would put one up for you!

Mishii

Oct-23

That turned out great!  Not going to lie though, it looks a bit crowded. Would probably be more comfortable if that top one was gone. Just sayin’…

well thanks, but really, not incredible. I just have a lot of time on my hands right now.

My daughter however is Incredible.  at least for her work for Halloween!  Isn't she cute!  One of her patients loves red and was over the moon when she showed up dressed like this for his session.

!

judyinohio

Oct-25

Looks like she's a creative chip off her mother's block.

Not every young woman would go to work dressed like that. Some people just dig Halloween.

she is the quintessential peter pan - she doesn't want to grow up.  which is why she does so great with kids.  she even wore it to class (didn't have time to change).

Llamas are all done.  I added batting even though the backing is fleece.  I decided it would make it fluffier.  However it also made it HEAVY.  Ah well, she will like that.  I love the fleece backing, very bright, almost Peruvian which fits the llamas.