Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 608688 views.

Sorry you are feeling bad after your shot. I was in bed a day and a half after my second vaccine with a fever and a terrible headache. Kinda in a fetal position wishing the pain would go away.

judyinohio

11/4/21

We both ate bowls of cereal for supper tonight.

That's one way to lose some weight.  LOL

Cathy (cacnurse1)

11/4/21

I must have missed that swap.  Maybe I'll see it in person one day.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

11/4/21

Haven't got my booster yet.  I'll get it when I get home.  Haven't had much of a reaction from the original 2.

judyinohio

11/4/21

I did not have any reaction at all to the first two shots. 

The booster gave me a jolt that hit on the second day and made me miserable but DH gave me one of his prednisone pills that he routinely takes for his RA and that has eased my misery. I see a good recovery from the aches and pains in my shoulder and neck by tomorrow.

My goal is to bring that as one if my show and tell at retreat. It is one of favorite quilts and I am enjoying seeing the finish line on this one.

Msg 3006.6202 deleted

I took this off the longarm today to mark placement for the feathers on the blocks on the edge of the quilt. They are partial so need to be marked. I also  need to mark the vine for the feather border.  And.....Ioaded a customer quilt so this will take a little rest. I do love my zippered leaders that make it a breeze as long as it is either basted or enough quilting to make it stable.

judyinohio

11/5/21

Oh, my, this quilt is certainly ringing my chimes!!!!!!!!