Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 540117 views.

I took this off the longarm today to mark placement for the feathers on the blocks on the edge of the quilt. They are partial so need to be marked. I also  need to mark the vine for the feather border.  And.....Ioaded a customer quilt so this will take a little rest. I do love my zippered leaders that make it a breeze as long as it is either basted or enough quilting to make it stable.

judyinohio

Nov-5

Oh, my, this quilt is certainly ringing my chimes!!!!!!!!

viola (sissly4)

Nov-5

All made that really turned out beautiful a lot of work to it but it is gorgeous

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Nov-5

When we are on a road trip, I either cut 2 5" squares at home & then prep and stitch them on the road or, as in this case,  prep all the hexies at home so that all I'm doing on the road is stitching them  together.

I have a gorgeous craft box from DMC Corp that I keep my prepped hexies in.  This is what I'm working on now,  when I tire of appliquing vines.

MelRN

Nov-5

Hope you feel better soon!

MelRN

Nov-5

Yeah, I had a day of sickness with the second (woke with covid headache, it went away, but then spiked a fever in the evening...just the one day) The third had no side effects, not even a sore arm...and I got flu on the same day, in the same arm. Talk about a miracle!

MelRN

Nov-5

That is drop dead gorgeous! Love love love!

latterberry

Nov-6

Your quilt is absolutely stunniing!