Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Are You Working On Now?   General Discussion

Started 11/19/17 by MarciainMD; 680096 views.
NanaSuz

Jun-30

Viola, you sound very productive for charities. Could you send more information on the first two you listed? These are new to me.

I enjoy making charity projects and thinking of the people who will receive them.

Thanks for you help

NanaSuz

I love your row quilt, so cute.

how cute!  Thanks for sharing with us.  Would you mind posting close ups of the blocks?  Would love to see how they are constructed, especially the fence & wagons.

I am going to a local retreat in two weeks so I had put together 3 I spy kits to work on.  But I really wanted some "mindless" sewing last week and made one of the kits. 

So now I need to replace that kit as the other two will go together super fast - I don't want to run out of things to do.  I looked through my idea binder and didn't see anything I wanted to work.  Then I flipped through my 2 I spy scrapbooks for patterns I wanted to make again and found several.  So now I'm on a marathon cutting spree.  When I'm done I will have 9 kits - yes way too many for the retreat.  But plenty to keep me busy for a few months.  smile

SBurt

Jun-30

Thank you! I found the fence pattern on quilterscache.com and purchased the wagon pattern from an etsy seller.

5dogmom (CRISR5)

Jun-30

I recently finished the Farm Quilt and got it mailed off to my sister for her charity.  Here it is, front and back; I almost like the stray chicken on the back better than anything on the front.  LOL!

Cris in MT

I like your stray on the back too.  I had meant to do that with a random rocking horse for my Christmas quilt but I forgot all about it until I was going thru my crap basket last night - oh well, too late now.

judyinohio

Jun-30

I'd love to go through your crap basket. wink

judyinohio

Jun-30

Love the stray hen on the back. There's always one girl who doesn't want to stick with the flock ...

judyinohio said:

crap basket

umm. I do that that qualifies as a parapraxis  

(HAHA, word for the day)