Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Cotton Cuts Puzzle Mystery Quilts   General Discussion

Started Dec-1 by judyinohio; 372 views.
judyinohio

Dec-1

Hey, Mishi, I've gone and signed up for the pre-cut mystery.  I'm posting this message to "ALL" but it is really for you.  Since I'm the "professional enabler", here's the link if you are still interested.

http://www.cottoncuts.com/get-started/

First shipment will be in mid-February and I'll use this thread to show everyone the pieces of "Athens" as they arrive and as I start working on what I hope will be a beauty.

MarciainMD

Dec-1

The "Athens" colors are lovely!  Nice choice.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Dec-1

If the colors are any indication, this will be beautiful.  I look forward to seeing it as you progress.

5dogmom (CRISR5)

Dec-1

Lovely, Judy.  You know those are "my" colors, don't you?  <G>

Cris in MT

I like those colors. Your quilt should be beautiful.

judyinohio

Dec-1

Cris, if you saw my closet you would know that those are MY colors!  They are perfect for an old redhead with very fair skin and faded blue eyes .... 

5dogmom (CRISR5)

Dec-1

Left to my own devices, the entire house would be painted, tiled, furnished, draped with those colors.  They soothe me.

Cris in MT

In reply toRe: msg 6
Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Dec-1

Athens looks like someone raided my batik stash! (Tagging Mishi to be sure she sees this)

Mishii

Dec-1

Thank you!  I chose Athens too, but it was sold out.  I'm going to Rome instead!

judyinohio

Dec-1

I would have gone to Barcelona as my second choice. It's amazing to think of Athens as being sold out on the first day.