Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Why in the world   General Discussion

Started Dec-6 by Mel Harris (MelHarris1); 417 views.

Did I not include the pattern with my UFO's in storage? What made me think I would remember what I was doing with things?! ACK! LOL!

judyinohio

Dec-6

Because you were younger when you put the UFO items in storage and you thought that your memory was perfect.

Now you are older and wiser and know that your memory has Swiss cheese sized holes in it.

Welcome to the club.

I would just either come up with a new idea or put them back in the general stash. Likely easier to just start fresh. Like Judy said you were young and thought you would for sure remember forever.

Just call me "Sam Beckett" Bwahaha!

I am thinking I might have to put some back in general stash. I think I found about 30 projects with no discernible pattern... :( 

Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-7

wow!! 30....oh well..maybe you wouldn't like the pattern anymore anyway!! I have a few with patterns that I still keep but most of the stuff I bundled up together went back into the general stash the last time I emptied my projects bucket...

Yes, I have had UFOs that I put right back into the stash.  They make great scraps.  LOL

I might be exaggerating but it was really crazy how many things I found. I can't count! I stopped counting. It's nutty. :0

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Dec-8

You shouldn't lay everything out, or at least parts of things and take a picture and post it here. Maybe someone will recognize the pattern? 

Judy (DJZMOM)

Dec-8

Misha (MISHAMISHA) said...

You shouldn't lay everything out, or at least parts of things and take a picture and post it here. Maybe someone will recognize the pattern? 

Misha has a great idea here.  Put many minds on the task.