Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

VALLEY OF THE SUN RETREAT Feb 14-16 2020   News and Announcements

Started 10/31/19 by KSCarolyn; 135622 views.

I'm so sorry; layoff no matter when is terrible! (((JUDY)))

And I don't know how Cobra covers, but Obamacare doesn't cover well AT ALL. Made me so mad to be paying so much and it covered almost nothing.

Midkid5

1/13/20

Cobra is the law that says you can stay / keep your presents company's insurance plan for up to eighteen months if you lose your job.  It's the same insurance you had when working for the company, it's just you pay the premium.  If you work for a smaller company they usually fall under state cobra which can be for a shorter length of time.

Jo

Cathy (cacnurse1)

1/13/20

Judy (DJZMOM) said:

I think I can put large pieces of batting and bulkier and lengthy things in there easily with no mattress.  

Sounds like you at least have a starting point.  As much space as I have I could easily double it.  Seems I manage to use as much space as I have.wink

Cathy (cacnurse1)

1/13/20

Judy (DJZMOM) said:

when I got home he had unloaded the dishwasher and put things away! 

Hope it lasts.  Bob doesn't want me to vacuum or mop anymore so he does it.  With our backs, we find we need more help than we used to.  We call DS or make a list for a handyman.

Judy (DJZMOM)

1/14/20

Thanks Mel.  Just having to make some decisions more quickly than we had planned.  But God is in control and is not surprised!

Judy (DJZMOM)

1/14/20

Cathy (cacnurse1) said...

Seems I manage to use as much space as I have.

Me too.  I usually fill the space I have available too!  LOL

Judy (DJZMOM) said...

But God is in control and is not surprised!

AMEN! (((JUDY)))

lppenguins

1/14/20

Yay yay Gloria!  So happy your coming.
You’ll have a wonderful time. 

lppenguins

1/14/20

Yes he is. Thankful you have enough to continue on. So scary sometimes though.  
it just amazes me how companies work now. It’s all about money, not people.

Corporate has seemed to forget that without these employees that give a 100%, and actually care about doing a good job, they wouldn’t exist. 

Tobys company has taken this same approach to RIFS. :0(