Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

VALLEY OF THE SUN RETREAT Feb 14-16 2020   News and Announcements

Started 10/31/19 by KSCarolyn; 122754 views.
Colene (robicole1)

11/5/19

My registration was mailed today 

Judy (DJZMOM)

11/5/19

I feel so lousy but gettin my registration in the mail today was the thing that got me out of bed just before noon!  OK... it was 11:45am but it was still before noon!

LeeAnn (mom1me2)

11/5/19

Mine was mailed as well. It better be postmarked correctly.   It could be enough to just break this camels back and make me go spider monkey ninja on someone.

LABFIEND said...

, went to the window and told the lady I needed it postmarked today, she pulled out her stamp and stamped it right then. 

Why, I wonder, is it so inconsistent?! Grrr!

LABFIEND

11/5/19

JulietDeltaOscar (fixin2quilt) said:

Yeah, I don't anguish over mailing it in either.  I put it in the mail on the mailing day and forget about it.  It hasn't failed yet.  :o)  

Remember the year I mailed mine and it got all the way to AZ then came back to my house address undeliverable, even tho it was the correct addy.

LABFIEND

11/5/19

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

I mailed mine today but the counter lady said they don't do hand-stamping. 

They probably don't do it alot, but i would think they need one for packages and such.  It depends on who is at the counter, but most of my postal ladies are nice.

In reply toRe: msg 99
YDritch

11/5/19

Registration was posted yesterday in my outgoing mail.  Whew!

bornblesse2

11/5/19

Hey everyone,

to those of you that attended last year - we had Jessica Dickinson visit with a trunk show and some of us did projects with her.  Jessica also had come the year previous.

This is just a heads up that we will be doing a special show and Tell for Jessica inspired quilts ( from her inspiration on scraps). And for the projects we did with her.

I was just trying to think this morning where mine is!  I need to quilt that little guy!  That is IF I can find it....I really don’t know where it is.  Do some of you still need to finish yours?  Do you know where they are?

(she did the class on circles and the silhouette animals!)

Colene (robicole1)

11/5/19

I’m sorry you feel lousy. But I’m glad you got it mailed

Suze (casuzenn)

11/5/19

yeah...I have two to finish quilting...the butterfly one is further along than Pirate's Gecko that I adopted..I hope to get to working on them soon...gotta finish the Ugly Fabric challenge piece first though...