Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Big Dream panel - quilting   General Discussion

Started Feb-8 by Pirate (PIRATE_SR); 1162 views.

Judy I would love to have your big dream panels. I will email you tomorrow for details. 

In reply toRe: msg 11

Ok guess Mishi saw this and snagged them.

judyinohio

Feb-8

If Mishii is willing to share I could divvy them between the two of you ... she jumped in and claimed them first but perhaps she doesn't need both.

Flip coins like nice kids and decide who gets which color.

Well if she wants to share she can pick her favorite and I would be delighted with the other. If not I will go pout in the corner.

Mishii

Feb-9

Ami can have them. I’ve done my share. I just wanted to do the contrasting thread thing lol

If I feel the need to add to my project list, I can purchase one for that purpose. Enjoy Ami, they are loads of fun!

thank you Judy

judyinohio

Feb-9

Okay, I'll ship these off to Ami.

Ami, should I use the same address I used when I mailed a polymer clay necklace to Sadie? 

Zip code 87059?

If I need to use a different address, let me know. I'll have a box ready to ship this afternoon.

CC (ccase5)

Feb-9

I drool over those panels! they are really beautiful.

Judy that would be awesome. I assume I can send you a check to the return address on the package. I have always thought these were so fun and have saved many to my Pinterest board.

And......yes that address is the one.

judyinohio

Feb-9

Box is ready. I'll crank out a label and go to my "Got Mail" store which is only about a mile away and owner and I will figure out which is the best way to ship.  Personal check will be fine.