Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Big Dream panel - quilting   General Discussion

Started Feb-8 by Pirate (PIRATE_SR); 1159 views.

Wow! Awesome, please be careful out there. I just love quilting stuff so this will be really fun. I promise to give them good homes.

judyinohio

Feb-9

And I promise to buy excellent jigsaw puzzles with your $$$.  wink

Hopefully you are still enjoying your puzzles. I have not done one in a long time. I really get sucked in and can't stop. 

judyinohio

Feb-9

A woman who worked at our office has the same "problem" and had to give up solving jigsaw puzzles because she ignored her family and domestic arts, etc. if she sat down to work on one.

"Just one more piece" was her mantra and her family would have to drag her away from the table so she banned jigsaw puzzles from her house. She is still a dear friend and she thinks I have great discipline because I can sit down, work on a 1,000 piece puzzle and then get up and walk away from it to do the laundry or cook a meal or whatever.

To each her own, right? Puzzling was recreation for this lonely only child. For my friend Marie it was a bottomless pit of some sort.

Your package from Ohio supposedly will be delivered by Fed Ex Ground on Friday. (At least that is what the woman at "Got Mail?" told me.)

So what was the postage? I will get a return package in the mail.

judyinohio

Feb-9

I sent you a personal email at 4:30 PM today. Guess that must not be a working email any more.

Postage was $31.00 for a largish box full of "stuff".

Sorry I was out and about all day so did not check the email.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Feb-14

Gutsy and stunning!!

KSCarolyn

Feb-14

I love these panels and I bought 3 panels and cut two of them on the diagonal to make it bigger.  I saw this somewhere on the Internet.  There are only four seams in this quilt.  I have no clue how to quilt it.  I don't know why it is sideways and why it is so big.  Yikes!

Carolyn

• Edited February 14, 2021 7:53 am  by  KSCarolyn
LABFIEND

Feb-14

I remember you working on that!  Send it to Mishii-haha.  I have no idea how to quilt it it either!!