Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Funny Animals - kitty approval   Off-Topic Chat

Started Feb-9 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 714 views.

There are very few outdoor cats in our area, likely due to the coyotes (remember we had two jumping our fence during the day to help themselves to our chickens).  And THAT is why Ranger is our cat.  He showed up in our yard and my son was frantic that the coyotes would eat him if we left him outside overnight  I had no intention of having a cat but none of us could deal with effectively killing that little white kitten who was so friendly.  what a con artist.  he still is.

judyinohio

Feb-11

I had forgotten that story of how Ranger conned your family into rescuing him from the dangers in your neighborhood. He has cost you a pretty penny over the years but I think he's rewarded you with lots of purrs and hours of beautiful poses.

tuckyquilter

Feb-21

I love it.  The chaise lounge part will be great for those short little "catnaps" in the afternoon, when your eyes get tired from sewing.