Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Looking for singing and canoes   General Discussion

Started Feb-12 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 512 views.

I am making a baby quilt for one of DD's sweet friends.  I have lots of their interests but would like to find something about singing and another with a canoe. I need a 5"-and a 3,5"square  each.  Anyone have something?

LABFIEND

Feb-12

I have music notes( black notes on cream or red or blue, and some fabric (not really kid) blue and white with sheet music and maybe works, i will have to look.  

Will have to look for cannoes, may have something.

Will get a pic when it warms up-oh wait, it isn't going to warm up!  when it gets light I will post a pic.

I have lots of music related, just was trying to find singing.  Of course I can't pull up any singing or singers (get sewing machines with that search).  But if you have a canoe that would be great.  I found campers with a boat in my stash that would work but it's not really a canoe and the new dad's hobby is canoeing.  It would be fun to include it but everything I find on-line wants me to buy a yard.  blush

don't hurt yourself going out to your barn tho!

judyinohio

Feb-12

Don't have those novelty fabrics but I have to comment that if there was a prize for the most peculiar subject line on the forum, your "Looking for singing and canoes" just might win the 2021 prize.  stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

hmm, found some pictures of Christmas Caroling that would work, but they are very old, no longer available.  

In reply toRe: msg 1

this is cute but it wouldn't fit in my squares. smile

LABFIEND

Feb-12

Here is what I found for canoes.  Small enough to get one canoe in each square with fussy cuts, but only one per square. If you want some, I can send you several squares with different canoes in them, like I have plenty-LOL Let me know!

LABFIEND

Feb-12

I have Christmas Carolers!