Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

how crazy am I?   Off-Topic Chat

Started Feb-22 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 2448 views.
Midkid5

Feb-25

Lovely looking people in the pictures, and so nice that the steps feel you are a real part of the family.

Jo

latterberry

Feb-25

What darling children!  They are so cute!  And you are with a beautiful bride. Who is she?

Yup we got quite the snowfall and today it is all melting.

viola (sissly4)

Feb-25

I thought it was nice purple.Not to dark or light.

viola (sissly4)

Feb-25

Yes they are precious.Cloe will be  three and her bro. Jackson will be five.They are so smart.Cloe came around the corner where I was sitting in the front row.She look at me and said all gone now real loud..That was the bride neice AND nephew.

viola (sissly4)

Feb-25

No I had it off.The kind I have I can take it off.Next week will be my last time to see the doctor.I have it off when I am home but have to put it on at night time and when I do something heavy work or cleaning.

viola (sissly4)

Feb-25

She is Abby and is the fouth of the seven sisters.It is my deceive husband oldest son girl.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Feb-26

viola (sissly4) said:

Next week will be my last time to see the doctor

That's good.  Hopefully he will give you permission to use that arm within your comfort level.

viola (sissly4)

Feb-26

Yesterday and today was the first time I was out in my sewing room sewing I cut out 22 purses for back to school and my wrist kind of hurt last night so today I just did a lot of prep work and also I made two purses just to see how it looks but I got a long ways to go because I have about six more materials and there's all two yards a piece so I got a lot of purses to make but my wrist doesn't hurt so bad tonight as it did last night it hurts a little bit but it'll get better

LABFIEND

Feb-27

Don't overdo Viola, keep healing!!