Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

how crazy am I?   Off-Topic Chat

Started Feb-22 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 2444 views.
viola (sissly4)

Feb-28

I have a go-cutter electric machine I have yet to even use it and I've had it for two years I guess I'm going to have to get it out and start using it but that's what I was suggest for you to get if you're having problems with your hands and arms and shoulders that's why I got the electric because I was thinking ahead of time if I get arthritis or whatever like my mother did I don't have it as of yet but that doesn't mean I'm not going to get it and I've got lots of fabric to make yet before I pass away I will send you a picture of the purses that I'm making right now and that's 11 of them of the same pattern but my other step I'm going to make our little smaller because I want it for the small children from kindergarten up to like the fourth grade or third grade and the ones that I just now made are for from 4th 5th and 6th grade girls

sueinIL

Feb-28

Your purses are very cute!

Thanks for posting a picture.

Sue in IL

Those are really nice purses.

we aren't  considering that now.  Just going to stay here and work towards getting it cleaned up.  DH keeps waffling a bit on building.  who knows - stay tuned for the next episode of the Bradfords - haha

latterberry

Mar-1

What a sweet little purse!  Is that a zipper closure?

viola (sissly4)

Mar-1

yes that is a zipper closer .

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Mar-1

Cute purse, Viola.  Everytime you say you are making purses, I think of the cross body ones that I made for you a few years ago.

viola (sissly4)

Mar-1

Cathy they are cross body strips.