Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

how the singing & canoes were used   Show and Tell

Started Mar-18 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 236 views.

I don't think I've posted this yet - sorry if I'm forgetting.  Here is the quilt where I wanted canoes & singing.  I had such fun finding fabrics that were special to the young couple having their 1st child.  She is a nurse and he is in medical school, getting a degree in medical research (lots of medical & lab stuff), they went to Texas Tech, love the Texas rangers, love to grill, sing at church, play instruments, knit, wear glasses, grew up in Amarillo TX - and have recently started canoeing on an adjacent lake.

judyinohio

Mar-18

Looks like you had an awful lot of fun piecing that doozy of a quilt. 

They will be beside themselves with happiness when they "study" the quilt and see all of the personal images on it. Make sure that you emphasize that they are to use the quilt and not put it away in a safe place ..

LABFIEND

Mar-18

Very cute!  I love the microscopes and x rays!!

I will.  Grandma has been forwarding the fabric pictures I've sent her and the new mom is excited.  I told her I may give it to them early so mom & dad can play with it ahead of time.

Wow you put a lot of thought into that quilt. They will have so much fun finding all the cool things.

Midkid5

Mar-18

Love to see how you put so much personal info into some of your quilts. They are always so cute.

Jo