Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What's new in the neighborhood   General Discussion

Started 4/13/21 by YDritch; 817 views.
Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)

4/16/21

too bad it's so expensive to ship fabric too.  We could have an on-line auction or something.

LABFIEND

4/16/21

I had thought of how many flat rate boxes it would take-LOL!!

YDritch

4/17/21

LABFIEND said:

I had thought of how many flat rate boxes it would take

I am truly overwhelmed by the sheer volume!  Each piece is a treasure and it's hard to part with.....but of course, I will have to.  We're going from 1750 sq ft to 830 sq feet and could only get on a wait list for a storage area.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

4/17/21

YDritch said:

Sad to have to leave most of it behind.

Hopefully you have a good plan to see that it will be put to good use.  I'm trying to use mine up. A few locals shop my stash.wink

Cathy (cacnurse1)

4/17/21

Let me know if I can help.  A couple of us have church groups that make quilts that are donated to several organizations, some world-wide.

Judy (DJZMOM)

4/17/21

Congratulations on your new home!  Good luck using your fabric up first!!

LABFIEND

4/17/21

YDritch said:

We're going from 1750 sq ft to 830 sq feet and could only get on a wait list for a storage area.

Could you rent a space off site, for a short time, till you can find a home for the fabric?  I know it will be hard to let go of your favorites (aren't they all favorites?!!)