Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Strange noise in the living room   Off-Topic Chat

Started Apr-14 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 211 views.

this morning I heard a strange noise and when I went to investigate, this is what I saw.  I'm kind of impressed the old guy could still manage this (and get back down).  He hasn't done this in 8 years (since we added the addition and I moved my sewing room - and his tree - into the old master bedroom).  NO idea what got into him this morning to cause him to jump up there.

CC (ccase5)

Apr-14

he, he. my little stray girl i brought inside was about to tackle the Venetian blind cord the other day (I thought) but was actually about to get a spider for me. I got it myself! Next one is hers!!!
i got a new tall perch and now both 15 yr old sisters take turns on the middle bunk. the top tube one is Sissy's only. she went wild when she got into that one for some reason! for quite awhile one did not pet her in there. Now she rules peacefully.
Say Hi to yours from mine.
judyinohio

Apr-14

I would guess that the Mighty Hunter was after something .... moth, butterfly, something with wings that was too tempting to resist.

Nothing like a good chase to make an old guy feel young again.

Looks like there is a pretty good view of the outside from up there.