Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

new FB account just to look at quilt pretties - not so anonymous   Off-Topic Chat

Started Apr-15 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 744 views.

No deadline. Glad you had safe travels. How long a drive is it?

I know there is no deadline but I just want to see how I comes together. It sure is pretty and I am enjoying the process DBIL keeps looking at it to see what I am doing. He really likes how it is lookin too. 

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Apr-17

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3) said:

Cabbage Rose quilt shop in Fort Worth is shutting down

I remember you taking me there years ago. It wasn't far from your work.  I heard you mention them often.  Sorry to see them go.  I like to feel the fabric buy.  That takes a brick and mortar store

tuckyquilter

Apr-21

I'm on MeWe and there are several active quilting forms.  Not the national or international like on FB, but still lovely quilts.  

FB can be very intense at time.  I just don't go on that much anymore either.  AND I deleted a bunch of stuff to clean out my newsfeed too.   

MelRN

May-2

I'm with you; I love FB cause I can see people's pix and such (quilts, grandkids, bullet journal pages) but I'm not into the drama. I've cut a lot of it out by dropping ppl off my fb. They can recommend, but I don't have to accept...