Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SPAM posts   General Discussion

Started May-10 by CC (ccase5); 368 views.
CC (ccase5)

May-10

why can't I report the spam post here and in another Delphi forum? it won't let me. sigh.
Oh well, don't read spam. that only keeps them coming back again and again.

I tried to report it to.  Clicking on the "submit" button did not do anything, I guess.  ?  

tuckyquilter

May-10

It's how websites make money. Companies pay for the space and we have to sort through it to get to a post/photo or such.

I think ads need to be on one side ONLY.. and I don't need a new sofa either.  LOL

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

May-10

Fortunately at least one person was able to report it, and I thank you guys for trying. I saw the report within an hour or so and zapped it away. For those of you like JDO who have access to me through Facebook or have my phone number you can also send me something through messenger or text me if you want. I don’t check my email quite as often as I should.

Thanks Misha

odd that the report button doesn't work.  It was grayed out for me to the 1st time they Popped in for a visit.  And Now I can't find it at all.  Oh well.

CC (ccase5)

May-12

maybe spammers are getting smart? if that is possible... duh.