Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Dog of the Day   Off-Topic Chat

Started May-25 by judyinohio; 154 views.
judyinohio

May-25

Long time forum members might recall a quilt I  created for a very good friend who is the "dad" of an adorable goldendoodle, a quilt I had named "Quiltus Doggus".

That pooch became Dog of the Day today (May 23, 2021) on this website http://dogoftheday.com/ and if you are at all interested in learning about a well-loved pet who has a good life, please check him out. I adore this dog and have baked cookies for him for years, cookies from a recipe I learned from a dog lover on this forum no less. 

If you have a cat or a dog (or a pet horse or bunny for that matter) it is fun to send in photos to this website (free of charge) and allow the world to admire your furry (or feathered) family member. Over the years I have submitted photos of our cats and so I was tickled to finally see Darto's photos out there for the world to feast on.

latterberry

May-26

I remember that lovely quilt!  Cute dog!  

judyinohio

May-26

He has always been the happiest dog I've ever known. Big, well-behaved, lovable and always ready for a cuddle but now, at age 14, he suffers from severe arthritis in his back legs. It will be a very sad day when he makes that last trip to the vet's ....