Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

cool storage box   General Discussion

Started May-26 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 211 views.

Like many quilters, I love storage containers.  About as much as I love bags.  Anyway I happened to notice this little container today while wandering around Hobby Lobby.  It has storage on two sides and it also includes dividers.  Even better, it was only $3.50.  It is perfect storing/organizing for my little row/column flags.  I had been using some other storage containers I had along with some homemade card stock dividers.  But the little plastic works much better (doesn't fall over when I'm pulling a group out).  Total it is about 4 x 6 x 2 and each compartment is 1 x 1.5.  I love the little double decker idea.

CC (ccase5)

May-26

Boy that is a great price. love the divisions. i have some boxes similar but no divisions.
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

May-26

I think I've seen those double-sided storage boxes before.  Pretty doggone cool.

sueinIL

May-27

We have two of those, with all the small plastic boxes, about 18-20 boxes per container.  Each small box  has a range of colors numbers of DMC floss. DH likes to do these cross stitch projects that take 3 years to complete and use 80 colors of floss.  Those storage boxes are really handy.  I'm pretty sure we bought them all on sale at JoAnn's.

Sue in IL