Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Moving to South Fulton,TN   General Discussion

Started Jun-18 by viola (sissly4); 161 views.
viola (sissly4)

Jun-18

I am settle in my new home in South Fulton TN. Today two weeks ago I left Sun City AZ. I stood at the entrance door and look around and said I enjoy it while I live here now left somebody enjoy it now.Never have a tear when I left.It was meant to be to move.I had peace with my self. Of course I miss my friends seeing them but we can call and zoom and duo. I will attach a picture of my front of the duplex of my side.Well I am going to have to use my phone to send the picture. I really like it here.I have already made contact where to take my quilts.

Viola

CC (ccase5)

Jun-18

Found your photos. Love that quilt! I hope you fair well in your new home. Not so hot there hopefully!

Sounds like your move all went really well. For me I did not live nearby anyway so it did not affect me seeing you. I do hope if you ever come thru Colorado again you let me know and we will have another fun day of shop hopping and share a meal or two.

Leaving a place can be easy or hard and I too have left quite a few places and mostly I was happy to look forward to new adventures. It is really green back East and there are beautiful Fall colors that you do not see so much in the West.