Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ability to "report" is gone?   General Discussion

Started Jul-9 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 241 views.

I tried to "report" a spam post but all the message actions are gone.  Weird.

CC (ccase5)

Jul-9

hmmmm, when i click on the little "wheel cog" thing just below your post, it shows there.
judyinohio

Jul-9

There is no "wheel cog" thing below my post (or below your post), just a funny sort of semi-triangle icon (Share or forward this message) and a heart icon (I like this).  I think it is because I'm in a different mode than you are in.

There are two "modes" for viewing the forum ... a "classic mode" and some other "mode" (but I forget what the other one is called). Zeta? 

I know I have to jump through the hoops to get away from the "classic mode" to put a thread on "Ignore" which is a bit of a hassle but I do it when the Annual Valley of the Sun Quilting Retreat thread opens up. Don't care to read that very busy thread and the only way to put it on Ignore is to find that other mode that I usually am not on ....

CC (ccase5)

Jul-9

ah yes, classic is probably my view. knew it was something. forums tend to fluctuate anyway.

I don't see either one.  ah well, not important.  it's not like we get spammed which a bunch of stuff here.