Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Missouri Star pattern   General Discussion

Started Aug-2 by viola (sissly4); 630 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
viola (sissly4)

Aug-2

I don't know I'm having such a hard time this morning but anyways this is my pattern that I made from Missouri Star

CC (ccase5)

Aug-2

Lovely!! I ordered the butterfly and house pattern recently. one day I will make it.
judyinohio

Aug-2

It's very cheerful, Viola, and I think you did a good job with all of those squares.

Midkid5

Aug-2

Very nice.  I enjoy seeing quilts that can use a group of scraps and make a quilt that does look like a scraps.

Glad that you are settling in to your new home and community.  Perhaps you just need to wait til fall to find your quilt partners.

Jo

viola (sissly4)

Aug-2

Thank you Judy I try very hard to make everything meat to the point

viola (sissly4)

Aug-2

I was just thinking today with this new virus that's coming around and it's getting pretty serious around here that maybe we will not even be able to meet and I'm just going to kind of lay back and do my own thing I have lots and lots of material so I can't get lonely and turn on some good music

latterberry

Aug-3

Love your little quilt! Such pretty colors.  Is it for someone or something special?

viola (sissly4)

Aug-3

Lynne it is for foster children.

MelRN

Aug-5

Love it, Viola! Beautiful!