Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ric Rac rearranged   Quilting Swaps - Unsewn

Started Aug-15 by latterberry; 1355 views.
latterberry

Aug-15

I'm too lazy to go back to look for Dee's  post about her lovely ric rac  quilt so I had to start a new one.  Dee, when I saw yours, I knew I ad to just try at least one block.  Well one led to another and you know how it goes.  Thank you for sharing the pattern and describing how you made it easier.  I have a healthy sized stack of polka dots that hadn't been out to play for a while, so I went for it.  I made 16 blocks and when I tossed them down on my floor (my design wall!) I played with changing them around a bit and ended up with this layout .

Attachments
judyinohio

Aug-15

Some child will be "bubbling over" with joy when he or she receives this quilt!

(Sorry, could not help the pun.)

Midkid5

Aug-15

Rainbow of color that will brighten ome child's life.

Jo

Mishii

Aug-15

It really is a great pattern. You did a fantastic job!

very nice!  Love how you and I keep enabling the other with ideas.  It is a fun little pattern.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Aug-15

I love your happy, bright ricrac quilt.  Wouldn't have thought of using polka dots.  They look great.

viola (sissly4)

Aug-15

That is so colorful for any little  child. I don't like to  work with little piece's.

latterberry

Aug-16

Thank you!  And I didn't put it in the pile of flimsies to work on.  I have it almost quilted already.  

latterberry

Aug-16

Thanks you and thanks to Dee for the block pattern!