Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

a few more finished   Quilting Swaps - Unsewn

Started Sep-26 by latterberry; 699 views.
latterberry

Sep-26

I've had many quilt tops languishing away, waiting for me to finish them.  I finally bit the bullet and had a quilting marathon and got a dozen of them  totally complete!  Here are a couple of them.  It was too windy to hang them on the line as usual so they  are just laid on my decktill have quite a few more to tackle.

In reply toRe: msg 1
latterberry

Sep-26

It wouldn't  me post 2.  Here's the other

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Sep-26

Very bright and cheerful!  It feels so good to get those quilts done!

judyinohio

Sep-26

Yummy, yummy, yummy!

After seeing this one of  yours I am so tempted to buy the special at Jordan Fabrics today and make another quilt but I have sworn off quilt making. You are naughty to tempt me, Miss Lynne!

tuckyquilter

Sep-26

I know this feeling.  I've been quilting up a storm lately.  Most of my quilts end up with the "Ojai Church of Christ Comfort Quiltmakers" group.  (we have a Facebook page)   Even better, I drive up about once a month to drop off quilts and pick up ones that have been basted.  Six are waiting for me and I'll take 7 up this next week.  Nice little day trip for me. Plus get to spend time with my friend Teresa who is the group leader.

We started out as a Project Linus group but have grown in numbers and group/things we support.  Snowball Express, three Women's oncology centers, a host of local services and any popup event that happens.  Like disasters where folks need to rebuild from scratch.   

I am so fortunate to know, and have, so many quilters.

LindaPutt

Sep-26

I really love this one Lynne. 

Congrats on getting so many finished.

LindaPutt

Sep-26

Another cheery one - so nice.

tuckyquilter

Sep-26

Wowzers,  this is great for those who do other needle crafts.  Already shared it with a group of gals whom I'm sure will love it. 

and videos even  - now that's a bonus too.