Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Denise Ware quilts   Show and Tell

Started Sep-26 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 2102 views.
LABFIEND

Oct-11

Ellen:

Got the baby quilt done, quilted it with hearts and meandering.  Washed and has a label, but if you want to put a different label on it that's find, I am not much on cute labels!!  Had some extra fabric left over, so made some blocks with the same fabric.

bornblesse2

Oct-11

Patti,  that looks terrific!

I do simple labels also!  Let me contact family and see if this should be send straight to great grand baby!!  And get an address.

no sense in mailing it more than it needs.

LABFIEND

Oct-11

bornblesse2 said:

!  Let me contact family and see if this should be send straight to great grand baby!!  And get an address.

OK, I haven't mailed it yet, so i will wait till I hear from you. 

LABFIEND

Nov-1

Ellen:  got a package today!  Arrived in good shape!

bornblesse2

Nov-1

Yea, now to see if I can a package to Ami!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Nov-1

I have mine all done and packed the trailer.  I'll hand deliver it to  you on 11/9 when we meet for lunch!

bornblesse2

Nov-1

Yippee!

I have a pretty good list of local gals joining us!  I’m going to need to reserve us a table!  Good problem to have…..lol

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Nov-2

I would love to be there but will be with one of my best friends that I rarely get to see.  They are wintering here in Forida.  Have fun.

In reply toRe: msg 16
bornblesse2

Nov-4

This isn’t about quilts….but I am trying to condense a box of stuff from DENISE.  ( my hubby is trying to hang onto his patience with boxes that I have no where to stash out of the way)

anyway,   I have some handtowels here for huckweaving….                 is anyone interested?  Or should I give them away?

I also have placemats…

set of four!

if not, these are going away!