Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lunch in early November in Phoenix?   Off-Topic Chat

Started Oct-7 by Pirate (PIRATE_SR); 712 views.
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Oct-7

Mr. Pirate & I are going to be in Phoenix on Monday, November 8 (late afternoon) and Tuesday, November 9th (all day) and possibly Wednesday, November 10th.

Would any (and all) of you who live in the vicinity like to get together for lunch?  I know absolutely NOTHING about dining establishments, so would be relying on you guys to pick a restaurant and let me know.  I'd prefer no sushi, thanks.  I adore Mexican food .. as well as others. :-)

Anyway, if you can arrange your schedule for a lunch get-together, let's do it!    But, if the date is inconvenient, it's not a problem.  :-) 

bornblesse2

Oct-8

Phx is a big area!  Just what part of Phx will you be in?

I will join you for lunch!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Oct-8

If you give me a restaurant suggestion, we'll find a place to stay in the vicinity.  Because Phoenix is so big, we kinda didn't want to pick one until a lunch place was chosen. 

So, what restaurant sounds good to you?

OH!  It just occurred to me that I can hand deliver Denise's quilt to you at that time instead of trusting it to the mail, which always makes me *so* anxious. 

CC (ccase5)

Oct-8

Gosh the whole state of Phoenix to choose from. Lucky girls!!! Hope you get together and have fun!! think of all of us who are stuck at home! (())
In reply toRe: msg 3
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Oct-10

Bump!  Anyone else interested in lunch on November 9th?

MelRN

Oct-11

I'll be in Indy if you swing this way.

LindaPutt

Oct-11

I hope to meet up with you and the group.  I'm glad it will be on a Tuesday - I watch baby Kingsley Thursday through Sunday.  It will be so good to see you.  I missed seeing everyone at the last retreat due COVID.  Please I.M. or text me when there are more details.  I will be away from my computer the week before you get here but will have my cell phone with me.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Oct-11

Will do, as the details are finalized!  :-)

karensquilte

Oct-23

I would love to see you guys for lunch. Sounds great

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Oct-23

Oh, good!  As soon as I know where and what time, either Ellen or I will let you know!