Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

photo that looks like a quilt   General Discussion

Started Oct-23 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 654 views.

I just took this picture of Ranger enjoying the quilt I put out to protect the sofa from his scratching when in "crazy cat" mood.  I zoomed in on him, in a dark room.  And wow, the photo looks just like a pixilated quilt.  I thought it was cool.  Hope you can see it in the small version

Pretty cool! He sure looks comfortble.

judyinohio

Oct-23

Bless his little heart. For a stray who just happened to wander into your property he certainly has brought you lots of joy (and excitement and worry and vet bills and fun and delight and ..... )

CC (ccase5)

Oct-23

Oh I can see that. Lovely photo. Frame that one or make it larger if it works doing that. Really great outcome.
Contraryqltr

Oct-24

Wow - that is fantastic! People pay money for programs to create that same effect!

Mary in Michigan

Contraryqltr said:

programs to create that same effect!

that's what I was thinking.  I doubt I'll ever actually make a quilt like that, but still it looks pretty cool.  The quilt he is laying on is my 1st "real" quilt, so that's kind of special too.

Dee what a neat picture of Ranger & the pretty quilt. That would make a nice picture for your wall.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Nov-3

Carolyn made a nice quilted piece of her dog, Molly.  A picture like that would let you make something similar.

sueinIL

Nov-4

That picture could be done in cross stitch, too.  If one did cross stitch....Or had any desire to do cross stitch....

Sue in IL

Judy (DJZMOM)

Nov-6

Wow, your photo of Ranger DOES look so cool!