Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What do you do with all of the quilts you make?   Quilting Swaps - Unsewn

Started Oct-27 by latterberry; 1470 views.
tuckyquilter

Nov-15

Snowball Express is a huge all expenses paid Christmas Party that the Gary Sinise Foundation does for children who have lost a parent in a war zone.  I think it's American Airlines that flies the remaining parent and all the children to a location, (usually Disney World) and the foundation pays all the expenses.   Gary Sinise is a one man honor the Military kind of fellow.   The sewing group "Ojai Church of Christ Comfort Quilters" have funds constantly being donated so we have the $$ to ship to the foundation.

Quilts must be 45" x 60" minimum.  They prefer Patriotic colors.  Also they don't want fabric that represents a specific branch, USMC, Army etc.   

https://www.garysinisefoundation.org/snowball-express/

How is life going in Tennessee?  I've been looking at homes in the southern part of the state, down by Chattanooga.  I don't want to be to far north as I'm not big on snow & massive amounts of cold.  Any good quilt shops near you?  Quilt Guilds?