Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started 10/29/21 by KSCarolyn; 60666 views.
bornblesse2

1/5/22

Laura, maybe I can share some on Friday!

bornblesse2

1/5/22

LeeAnn, you can cut it with the Accuquilt does if youhave the right sizes…. If you have the 12” cube box, you should be able to find the sizes easy!  If not, you may need to check for the sizes you need.

there is a die for flying geese, do you have that?  

LeeAnn (mom1me2)

1/6/22

Thank you. I do have that one and am going to try this weekend. 

Cathy (cacnurse1)

1/6/22

You've told me that before and that is no fun.  You said your DH asked if you were going to Prescott?  Is he trying to get rid of you?wink

Cathy (cacnurse1)

1/6/22

I was wondering the same thing.  May have to look at Carrie's 12 inch cube tomorrow.

May not be trying to get rid of her, but next time he may want her to take the cat with her.  Louie really misses Patty when she's gone, and DH has to take her place as Louie's servant when she is gone.  Hah!    

Cathy (cacnurse1)

1/6/22

In that situation I think you are right.  Take the cat or stay home!  Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.

LABFIEND

1/6/22

Cathy (cacnurse1) said:

You said your DH asked if you were going to Prescott?  Is he trying to get rid of you?

He claims he was just asking a question!  Ha, he should know better than tempt me to travel!!  And Louie does take full advantage of my absence to torment the remaining residents of the house (namely hubby and the dog!)

LABFIEND

1/6/22

JulietDeltaOscar (fixin2quilt) said:

DH has to take her place as Louie's servant when she is gone.  Hah! 

Not so much a servant as an object to be tormented!!

In reply toRe: msg 295

At a couple of past VOS retreats, there has been a concerted effort to work specifically on charity quilts, and there was a "ton" of fabrics available specifically to do that.  It was astounding how much charity fabric was there!  (I think Ellen had a huge amount of donated fabrics or something - ?)  Are we doing that again this year, or will it be just on an individual basis - i.e., if you want to work on charity quilts, bring your own fabric?  Or is there some other specific project this year?  

Just wondering, so I can pack accordingly.